Wanted a Coloured Brisa Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi Girls n Guys :confused:

I have just about mastered the Brisa Gell French look on toes, but would like to have a go using a gel colour. Am I correct in saying (after looking in the Creative brochure) these clours are only available as a collection....?

Cheers

Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Girls n Guys :confused:

I have just about mastered the Brisa Gell French look on toes, but would like to have a go using a gel colour. Am I correct in saying (after looking in the Creative brochure) these clours are only available as a collection....?

Cheers

Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

Correct ... by using just a small collection of colours you can make hundreds of different polish colours with the Brisa coloured gels collection and shimmers etc.

It is easy and fun to do and very simple to replicate when you want to make the same colour again.

I have the colour collection (6) and the shimmers collection (3)

They have added so much to my Brisa service and younger people like the bold colours just as they are, or in the case of my niece she has every finger/toe a different colour:lol:

The shimmers give a lovely finish over colours and french

Thankyou Gigi and adele.

I have visited one stop nail shop (leeds) and purchased my coloured gels. Here goes, not sure if im gonna get this right or not but will have a go. Gonna practice on some tips for now, and thought I might have a go at the coloured french look for a change.:eek:

Cheers

Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

Latest posts

Back