Wanted Creative Tech in Portugal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahara

Reaction score
Hello

I've got a client who splits her time between here and portugal, she loves having enhancements but cannot find a creative tech in portugal to keep up with the regular maintainance. I'm not sure exactly where abouts she stays while in portugal but will find out for sure when i see her at the weekend.
If you think you may be able to help, please pm me - you'll definitley have a happy client!

Thanx

Here is the details of the Spain/Portugal distributor

Spain/Portugal Creative Beauty 34.93.274.73.75
[email protected]

Hopefully they can help.

This information was obtained from the Creative Nail design website today. I hope it is up to date.

Thanks Fiona, I didn't think of that!

naturalnails said:
This information was obtained from the Creative Nail design website today. I hope it is up to date.
yep, it's definitely up to date info, Colomer Group are the distributors, if you phone the head office number in Barcelona there should be someone who speaks English too...
if not then say ''Hablas Ingles?'' (do you speak english) (pronounced ab-las een-gl-es) and they should get someone to help you (well, your client!)

p.s. put +00 infront of the 34, the code for Spain is 0034 :wink2:

Brilliant thanx Sandi, i'll try emailing first I think.

Have you had any response? I'm looking for a Creative nail tech in Nerja, Spain. I wonder if they can help me? Rx

I just did my conv. courses with Creative. I am in Lagos, Algarve.

This is my phone number; and yes I do speak Portuguese.... mobile: 00 351 9696 48487 / Vanias Nail Salon ; 00 351 282 788 005

Vanja Hagen
Owner of: Vania's Nail Salon in Lagos Algarve

Latest posts

Back