Wanted hairy Essex geek for 121 female waxing course with our very own waxing queen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsnailamilo

Reaction score
Hi! I have booked a female waxing course for Wednesday 30th April, early start 8am for full body waxing, would have to meet you at the training center as no room in car to take with me, 2 geeks would be great, if any one can help please do! free training with our very own Kim.​

what part of essex?

Hi hun, Upminster Essex RM14 hope you can help x

I live right next to upminster, What is it exactly you need someone for?xx

Full body waxing with the best ever trainer! brow, under arm, leg , bikini etc anything that can be waxed.:hug:

What ill do is check my diary and get back to you , if i cant make it, ill ask my friends/family x

I'm in Harlow, Upminster's about 20 minutes away. I can do it if you still need someone :)

I'm in Harlow, Upminster's about 20 minutes away. I can do it if you still need someone :)
That's brilliant ! Thanks for helping out. xxxx

ok :) Sending you a pm. :)

Yes I still need models, I hope you can help that would be great:hug: x

Hi, I am having a waxing day with Kim ( waxing queen )! 30th April.
I have one lady geek big thanks, but could do with one more hairy geek!
I am driving for 4 hours each way to do the training, really need someone from Essex way, as my husband is driving me, so no room for anyone local sorry!
Please help if you can:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone for the second place, please help!:)

Latest posts

Back