• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted - Nail Desk To Rent Or Job

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemied

Reaction score
Hi

As the title states I am looking for a full or part time job or nail desk to rent. I currently offer and am fully trained in OPI Manicure & Pedicure, OPI gelcolor, CND Acrylic enhancements, Minx, Rockstar & Swarovski. I am also fully trained in CND Spa Manicure & Pedicure, CND Brisa Gel, Shellac & Gelish.

I have done many courses in my time including a 5 day intense course covering manicure, pedicure and enhancements, CND Conversions (manicure, pedicure, acrylic, Brisa gel, shellac) Minx, Gelcolor workshop, and I am currently doing an NVQ level 2 in Nail Services and plan to go on and complete level 3 afterwards

I am in Brentwood so anywhere in Essex in or around Brentwood would be great.

Many thanks

Gemma

hiya i have a nail technician job offering dont know if you are interested ring me on 07507 61 33 39 kimmy

Hi gemma I own a Established salon between east finchley and Muswell we are looking for someone on a self employed basis (be your own boss:) would you be interested in this? we are looking for someone qualified in the following areas:-Manicure
-Pedicure
-Acrylic
-Gel
-Nail Art
-Shellac or Gelish
Kimberley's Salon is an established hair and beauty salon in the Muswell Hill/east finchley area, our rise in clientele has given us the opportunity to open up a position for a nail technician and After a successful trial period with a temporary nail technician, we are now looking for a full time permanent nail technician to join our salon.

If you are interested and believe you are the right person for the job please contact us, we look forward to hearing from You!

Hi,

I am currently looking for a nail technician to work 5 days and can pay £300 cash to start of with.
My salon is based in london (hackney N16 area)

Your Beautiful
81B Stoke Newington High street
London
N16 8EL

You can find further details and pictures of the salon via our facebook site : Stoke Newington Tanning nails

thanks

Ece

Latest posts

Back