warm air blowing spray tan equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Has anyone come across a spray tan HVLP or airbrush that blows warm air as it applies the tan? I saw one about 3 years ago at a beauty show but can't remember the name of the show or the manufacturer, though California Tan rings a bell.

The particular gun they used was laser guided(?) which meant it had two little beams of light that became a single spot when you were the optimum distance from the skin. But the best bit about it was that is blew warm air as you were sprayed so it dried instantly.

I think its time to upgrade my kit and treat my customers!!

erm never heard of it but it sound nice..warm air. There are some really good systems out on the market now. Maybe wait till Excel then treat yourself, you can see the demos and try before you buy

I can't get to Excel, so trying to do the research here instead! I know it exists - I definately didn't dream it! Just couldn't afford the £1000 they were asking 3 years ago. I'm sure it would be alot cheaper now as the industry is moving so quickly.

Warm air would be fantastic in the winter, but in the summer a cool airstream from your HPLV is an added bonus to the service for your clients and if your spraying area is nice and warm, you wouldn't really need a warm air blower anyway IMO!

I've got both HVLP and an Iwata airbrush system. The HVLP isn't just a little bit of cold breeze - the combination of liquid and cold air is ICY!!!! The one I saw was a pleasant warm blower which dryed as it went.

I will keep trawling the net!

x sugar x

What about the Tantrick minimist?

I've just had a demo by Tantrick's TC3 (whisper) system & it was icy cold. I was shivering as she was spraying me.
the end result was good though, apart from my hands they have got a little bit patchy. But then most peoples hands are dryer this time of year.

Latest posts

Back