Warmth won't shift!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
Did my mums hair today,it's a nightmare she's been colouring her hair herself a deep red base of a 5,so last week I did a full head highlights,then again today as was fairly warm so went back over blonde bits with bleach and 3%,no such luck,even warmer,so went over highlights againwith bleach and 6% and it's still warm,i then used wella colour touch 8/81 (blue ash) with 3% as used it with 1.9% and did nothing,but with 3% it helped,any other advice for what I can use,my mums hair is soo corse and can take a lot,so should I just re bleach the highlights that are warmer with 6% again?or use a tint like a 10/16 (ash violet)

Did my mums hair today,it's a nightmare she's been colouring her hair herself a deep red base of a 5,so last week I did a full head highlights,then again today as was fairly warm so went back over blonde bits with bleach and 3%,no such luck,even warmer,so went over highlights againwith bleach and 6% and it's still warm,i then used wella colour touch 8/81 (blue ash) with 3% as used it with 1.9% and did nothing,but with 3% it helped,any other advice for what I can use,my mums hair is soo corse and can take a lot,so should I just re bleach the highlights that are warmer with 6% again?or use a tint like a 10/16 (ash violet)
what level are you at just now? what about mixing a touch of /28 mixtone in with a level 10?

Think we're at a 10 now?but some of the ends could be a warm 8/9.the front just glows warm ha,from build up of old home colours.im going to add a few pieces of 6/7 just to break it up,but unsure whether to bleach main warm pieces then tone again with 8/81 and 3%.hate home colouring

When are you going to re colour ? If you are leaving it a week get her to use the silver shampoo and go in from there then or are you doing it today? A photo would help x

I got a text last night off my mum to say she loves the colour so I'm panicking for no reason ha!i got her some Schwarzkopf silver shampoo to help the brassy tones.

Latest posts

Back