Warning - Treatwell changing lead time with no notice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who uses Treatwell. They changed my lead time from 24 hours to 30 minutes with no notice and also no way to change the lead time myself.

I didn't know this until today when I was in Tesco doing my weekly shop, packing the car I glance at my phone to see a text saying a client will be at my house in 15 minutes for their appointment they just booked. What!? I double checked the date, yep it said today. I had to ring the client and cancel which obviously looks terrible for me. Then I spoke to Treatwell and got it put back to 24 hours. I messaged the client and offered her a discount to rebook directly through me, so the fee Treatwell usually takes went to her instead. This was just such an unnecessary headache.

I work from a summerhouse at home, appointment only, so when I don't have clients I use the time to catch up on chores, which is why I wasn't there when I got the text through.

Latest posts

Back