Was soooo tired at work today that I ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classixuk

Reaction score
Just remembered, before I go to bed, must share this with you.

It was 3pm, and I was literally running on empty. I had no breakfast this morning and was so jam packed with clients that I had no lunch either. So as you can imagine, I was on auto-pilot and desperately in need of sugar.

I consulted with my 3pm client at the couch and suggested a restyle as I wasn't happy with how her curls were sitting. After a good discussion of the options, I took her over to gowning up area and introduced her the assistant who would be washing her hair. I took her coat for her, and hung it up. I then took a gown, and without thinking whatsoever, held it open and urged my junior to put it on! :lol:

I was literally that low on fuel that I was stood there talking to my client about how excited I was about this restyle and trying to gown up the junior instead of her! When I realised what was happening, I looked at my junior who was just stood there staring at me in disbelief, and then back at my client who just burst out laughing at me! :smack:

Is this tiredness, or age? I really have no idea! I know I need to eat more regularly though! LOL

:D

Lol! That made me laugh out loud!
Last night I did a whole pedicure with a blob of chocolate on my nose :0)

LOL glad you started this... I did a tan on Tuesday night....
my washer had flooded my kitchen earlier in the day, I'd scalded my hand with the kettle making a cuppa & then to top it off I was rummaging behind my Xmas tree for the extension lead & the whole tree toppled over so I'm layed on the floor in hysterics with a 6ft tree on top of me lmao so by the time my client came at 6pm my head was pounding !! I gave her the sticky feet & put the barrier cream on & stood chatting away for a minute but instead of giving her the hair net I put it on my own head!!! Omfg lol the client thought it was hilarious xx

Omg I am Soooo tired! Just did my last shellac before Christmas, no funny stories but feel your pain! Although this time last year I was working in an office, I know which one I prefer ;-) happy Christmas xx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

That's hilarious you wolly! I know that feeling! I started at 8.30am
Wednesday and worked straight through till 9pm with no break only a couple of ciggy breaks, same on Thursday but till 10.30pm and so when I got home I got my pyjamas on and went into the kitchen to make a hot water bottle. While I was waiting for the kettle to boil I was giving the cat a cuddle and totally went on standby. After a while I completely forgot what I was doing and took the cat into bed with me instead of making my hot water bottle. Just as good though I suppose!

So glad it wasn't just me then! LOL

At least tomorrow we can do no serious damage seeing as we don't do cuts or colours on Christmas Eve - just blowdries! :) Saying that, we do it in fancy dress every year, and the clients vote for their favourite - overall winner gets a bottle of vodka at 3.30pm. :)

Hope you all have a fab day.

:D

Haha I know exactly what you mean... At 3pm someone told me I looked tired and I realised then I was totally exhausted
I have been going non stop 12-13 hour days all week.
I just couldn't concentrate anymore after she said that

Latest posts

Back