Waterproof mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleBells10

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any for Bridal makeup??x

Hi dreamweave mascara is brilliant for a wedding day its like fslse lashes in a bottle and stays on all day and doesn't smudge

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Dreamweave isn't waterproof

I use dreamweave, I've cried a few times wearing it and it's defo tear proof, lasts through a gym work out so is sweat proof and lasts all day without crumbling off x

It comes off if you wash your face with water! If you put water on the lashes it comes off.

I use Maybelline Define a Lash on myself and even after a long (sweaty) day, it hasn't budged or smudged.

Thanks ladies, appreciate your comments. I hadn't heard of Dreamweave. Any other recommendations??x

Blinc.

It's only "let me down" once and that was in a spa where I was in and out of steam rooms - I expected it to come off, as it's removed with hot water on a cloth.

I get panda eyes with almost everything else I try (I wear contact lenses so I don't try mascara that isn't recommended as safe for that).

Dreamweave is fantastic. You can sleep in it and it doesn't smudge. I've run in it too with no smudges. You can even rub your eyes and it doesn't move.

Dreamweave is amazing!
I've cried with it on doesn't budge.. Walked outside in the rain doesn't budge. No panda eyes or anything... Yes when I'm in the shower it comes off in clumps but that's because the warm water is breaking down the sillicone in the mascara. Obviously when you wash your face you are rubbing too.. But it is completely water proof in the respect of rain, crying etc.. Which I think is why people go for a waterproof mascara not because it will stay put in the shower

Hi
Not pro but it's the only High st item I use as replace so often.
No7 waterproof - doesn't flake, definitely stays on and easy to remove - first tried it after reading reviews in Beauty Bible.
I don't see point of high end or pro mascara as you are charged partly for wand and I always use disposables anyway.
No7 formula is great and works a treat - I always stock up when it's 3 for 2 xx

Can anyone recommend any for Bridal makeup??x

With bridal you defo need a good quality wp not smudge proof (dream weave is smudge proof). I use Lancôme hypnose mascara waterproof in my kit - it doesn't budge! Beware of water resistant - still not water proof! Don't want those brides with black lines lol x

Hi
Not pro but it's the only High st item I use as replace so often.
No7 waterproof - doesn't flake, definitely stays on and easy to remove - first tried it after reading reviews in Beauty Bible.
I don't see point of high end or pro mascara as you are charged partly for wand and I always use disposables anyway.
No7 formula is great and works a treat - I always stock up when it's 3 for 2 xx
I was also gonna suggest No 7 for exactly the same reasons you've stated. I have No 7 in my bridal kit.

Yeh - so great when others share your ideas xx

I recommend Benefit 'They're Real' mascara. No smudges, holds curl after eyelash curlers, gives lovely full look too!

I do bridal makeup and use this on my brides-also I wear it myself every day.

Best wishes x

Great thanks so much ladies!xx

Has anyone used the Lancôme Hypnose mascara? I've heard some good reviews about this one??x

Has anyone used the Lancôme Hypnose mascara? I've heard some good reviews about this one??x

Yes I used to work for Lancôme - it's their best mascara as it's build able without clumping and no panda eyes x

Thanks beautyxpert, I might purchase this with a few others and see how I get on x

Latest posts

Back