Watery eyes vs eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrycja85

Reaction score
Hello :) I do individual eyelash extensions for only few months as a addition to nails & spray tan so I am not very experienced yet. I usually have clients who want long lashes- mostly 14 mm & 15 mm so I just wanted to ask you if they the most common sizes? :)

And today lady asked me if having eyelashes is suitable for her if her eyes are "waterly"? What should I tell her? :)

I am qualified and insured but I am obviously still learning so I would be very gratefull for any advise :) :Kissing:

Most eyelashes will struggle to support those lengths and the retention wont be as good. Can also look spidery when new at it and using longer lashes. The watery eyes may affect the adhesive depending on how severe it is and if it happens at application time etc good luck and happy lashing!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would still attempt to put lashes on someone with watery eyes, but explain that there may be some issues such as the lashes getting too wet or the under eye pad not sticking.

Also, I used to use longer lashes, but Im now realising that 11 or 12 are best. With 8 or 9 placed in between for a full look.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you very much for your replies :) I do have lashes of each size (8-15) and I always ask my clients what size the want, I also put some of the sizes on head mannequin so they have some ideas of how they look :) But like I said most of girls wanted long ones :)

What pads would you suggest are best for watery eyes?

Latest posts

Back