"Wax" bead Extensions HELP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klb

Reaction score
Good Morning All

I have a client that is a very light white blonde. Naturally she is a level 4-5. She has just asked me what I think about her getting "wax bead" extensions which I believe to be keratin bond one. As she a has fairly curly more fragile hair to begin with I don't think I would suggest it but am wondering if you have the ability to lift hair with 30vol and ligthener when they are in. TIA

I wouldn't. I had a friend with fine blond hair whom had them & it was a mess! Those type of extensions work better on coarser hair types. They tangled easily,broke hair off & didn't look good & were a nightmare removing. She had to sacrifice a fair bit of length & do a darker color to health up her look after.

Yes you could have color processing with them going in. The only thing is the extensions react better to tepid to cooler h2o rinses.....not so good for color removing.

I am trained in Great Lenghts keratin bond extensions. The company doesn't recommend using them on naturally curly hair as it tangles/mats easier. They also don't recommend using on bleached hair as they put further stress to the hair and during root touch ups the bondings can get instable/melt. I would not do it especially when both things apply!

Latest posts

Back