Wax on clothes, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Mason

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions as to getting wax off clothes. I accidently dropped a bit of Perron Rigot Cristol Ocean onto the bottom of a pair of work trousers and am not sure what to do. Does anyone have any tricks??
Thanks so much
Jane

I would try put the trousers in a sealable freezer bag then pop in the freezer and when really solid peel off the wax.

I would try put the trousers in a sealable freezer bag then pop in the freezer and when really solid peel off the wax.

Has this worked before? I'm so afraid to ruin these trousers as they are my favorite lol. I could definitely give this a try

It has worked to get chewing gum and the cheap strip wax I used in training off clothing.

Freezing them will do no harm to your trousers even if it turns out that you can't get all the wax off.

It has worked to get chewing gum and the cheap strip wax I used in training off clothing.

Freezing them will do no harm to your trousers even if it turns out that you can't get all the wax off.

That's a good point...thanks!

Latest posts

Back