Wax trolley?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaxGirl

Reaction score
Well its time for a new trolley... ive had mine for 7 years and its still as sturdy as ever but there are little marks on it I just can't get off so thought id upgrade

Any recommendations of trolleys and suppliers?

Want a good wide sturdy strong one

Salons direct lotus extra wide 3 tier trolley x

thanku will look that up

Has anyone tried the waxing trolleys that look like air hostess carts? The ones with the little pockets going down the side , pull out drawers in the middle and a built in bin underneath?

I'm tempted to buy one as it all looks so efficient. I currently work off a sideboard, but thinking one of these trolleys could make me quicker at waxing. Interested to hear if anyone has tried them :)

Has anyone tried the waxing trolleys that look like air hostess carts? The ones with the little pockets going down the side , pull out drawers in the middle and a built in bin underneath?

I'm tempted to buy one as it all looks so efficient. I currently work off a sideboard, but thinking one of these trolleys could make me quicker at waxing. Interested to hear if anyone has tried them :)
Yes I had a skin mate one - the bin is handy & the storage with the height been just right when working, only downside is you can fit one wax pot on x

Latest posts

Back