Wax Wand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I have just watched a man having his eyebrows waxed on a video on the internet. The wax was applied using a pencil like wand and it looked so easy to apply and a lot more accurate. Have found a wand on the internet but it's only for use at home and would be no good for salon use due to cross contamination. Does anyone use anything like this in their salon and if so where can i get one? I want one! :)

Hi,
Have you tried a orange wood stick they work very well? and you could use a different one every time might cost more than using your spatulas split in 2 though.

How about the wooden stirrer sticks you find in costa or starbucks?

They are fantastic, and just the right width, if slightly too long...

Rebecca

The wax is inside the wand so you just apply abit of pressure and it's a bit like drawing the wax on. I currently use the PHD system as i find this easier than pot and spatula and less fiddly so i don't really want to use orange sticks and so forth. Just wondered if anyone used anything similar?

You don't need a wand....unless you're a fairy of course.

I did a masterclass at Excel this year on mens brows and it's easy peasy lemon squeasy.

PS. I you're the Angelina who's training with me, I'll teach you mens brows so step away from the wand . :hug:

Yes that's me. Good job we cancelled tomorrow as i've come down with the lurgy and strangely enough my husband did call me a fairy! I'll change him into a frog later with my wand!
Looking forward to doing the course and not being scared of eyebrows anymore!

Latest posts

Back