Waxing course advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachylady

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I recently completed my level 2 but still don't feel confident with waxing but I am determined to crack it! I really want to do a Kim Lawless course and will do when I have a bit more cash. In the meantime, does anyone know of a good one day course nearish to Heathrow? Have found out that Capital and Sallys do them quite close by - has anyone done one of their courses and were they any good? Would be very grateful to get some guidance. Thanks.xx

Hi Geeks,

I recently completed my level 2 but still don't feel confident with waxing but I am determined to crack it! I really want to do a Kim Lawless course and will do when I have a bit more cash. In the meantime, does anyone know of a good one day course nearish to Heathrow? Have found out that Capital and Sallys do them quite close by - has anyone done one of their courses and were they any good? Would be very grateful to get some guidance. Thanks.xx
I haven't heard anything good about Sally's etc courses. I'd recommend saving up for Kim's courses because they're totally worth it. Why pay twice?

Yeah, good point. Really want to do one of Kim's courses but they do seem to get booked up quickly! Need to get onto it. x

I booked on Kim's course and thought oh god it's ages away! But now suddenly it's next week! Time goes so fast it will be here before you know it and the sooner you book the sooner it will come around. Do it do it! Haha xxx

I haven't heard anything good about Sally's etc courses. I'd recommend saving up for Kim's courses because they're totally worth it. Why pay twice?

Couldn't agree more from someone who went down this avenue, more like a blind alley :(

Thank you so much for that info MissOwen. Will take a look at those links, she sounds fab! Xx :)

I have just got home from doing a course with Kim,I have done many courses over my 11 year in this industry and this has to be the best course I have ever been on I have come away feeling very confident and eager to get started. Don't be put off by the price tag it is worth every penny an more xxx

Thank you so much for that info MissOwen. Will take a look at those links, she sounds fab! Xx :)

She is fantastic. I've never left a course feeling as confident as I did from my waxing course with Sheila. She makes it all seem so simple and straightforward and she has been great at answering any questions I've had since :hug:

Hiya,
I work for ISIS Beauty Academy in Walton on Thames. Have you heard of us? We offer refresher courses that could help you with just what you need. And we're not too far from you either. If you want to see if we can help please feel free to give me a call there on 01932 23 23 22 or check out our website www.isisbeautyacademy.co.uk

Have you looked at The Beauty Academy - Training Provider of Beauty Courses

i trained with them on an intensive course and it was fab. really great teachers and perfect for bumping your skill set and knowledge. i only had 4 ladies on my course so it was as close to 1 to 1 training as you can get.

worth a look. <3

Hi geeks!
Just thought id give you a bit of advice,
If you are wanting to do a beauty course do not go with salmas beauty academy, I have recently done a course with salmas beauty
Academy, it was absolutely apauling! I was very
Disappointed with the training and tutors
And over all the academy! It wasn't to the standards
That it is meant to be I wouldn't of even rated it a 1.
They rushed me through the course and I didn't
Get what I had paid for I really feel like I have been robbed
For my money! I didn't feel like I had the adequate support
Through out the day, and the trainer only looked about 16 years old
I felt asif my daughter could of done a better job!
The staff there was very impolite and rude!

Kim lawless promoted Perrin regot so if thats the product you want to eventually use then she is great. I would invest in her for intimate waxing rather then just ordinary strip wax learning. Another really good brand for intimate wax is Lycon. I love it and have never looked back. I think the best way to build up confidence in strip wax is just to throw yourself in the deep end and do loads. Its a shame to have to put more money into it.

Latest posts

Back