Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neesieb

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a nail technician and also do makeup and create lace wigs. I want to add waxing to my belt by the middle of the year so im just doing a bit of research.

What courses are good in west London? Also im thinking of intimate waxing, aswell as facial and body. X

Following, as I do nails and would like to add a waxing service.

If you fancy travelling to Upminster in Essex, train with Kim Lawless. She's fabulous.

Thank you!
I've enquired with Kim.
Once qualified what kind of prices would you charge?

Hi everyone. I am a nail technician and also do makeup and create lace wigs. I want to add waxing to my belt by the middle of the year so im just doing a bit of research.

What courses are good in west London? Also im thinking of intimate waxing, aswell as facial and body. X
Hi!

We're Omni Academy of Beauty and are based in Walton on Thames, which is just a 20 minute train journey from Waterloo Station. We offer both the basic waxing, which includes half leg, full leg, bikini, eyebrows and top lip. We also offer both male and female intimate waxing!
Visit our website or call 01932 232322 for more information!

Latest posts

Back