waxing kit needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Hope your all well. Were starting waxing at college next week and would like to get my own waxing kit, but want one I can use mobile when I have finished my course. Can anyone recomend a waxing kit and where to order it from.

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi everyone

Hope your all well. Were starting waxing at college next week and would like to get my own waxing kit, but want one I can use mobile when I have finished my course. Can anyone recomend a waxing kit and where to order it from.

Thanks in advance xxx
Hi, you could try Buy Hive Europe Depilatory Heater Kit from Beauty Express, which is good if you are wanting to go mobile as you don't need to carry a waxing pot around with you. Buy Waxing products from Beauty Express. You could also try beauty wholesalers in your area. HTH's.

i recommend the babyliss kit, i use this as a mobile therapist and you can get supplies from sally's

Health and Beauty Wear Waxing

I also know alot of mobile therapists who use the phd system from ellisons
Ellisons Brands - PhD Safewax -

I would suggest you find out from your tutor if you will be learning the pot and spatula method or the roller wax method

when i was at college i used the student phd pod from ellisons and its great for mobile and the tops just pop back on the tubes of wax so no spillage in your car and its very safe and clean.

Also if your unsure how to oparate the tube wax system they do a great training course too.

hope that helps:)

First you would need to decide which type of waxing kit you want before you buy anything. You have the standard pot and spatula, roller wax or tube waxing.

Personally I didn't get on too well the the pot and spatula at college, too messy. I then spent a fortune buying a tube system and found it too fiddly and time consuming, and I have just bought myself the Clean & Easy roller wax and I love it!!:)

Try the different ways out first then decide. If you are going to ExCel they will all be there for you to see and ask questions about.

btw all the systems can come with carry cases/storage so they could all be used as mobile although you would need to consider the time it will take to warm the wax. You can buy adapter that fit into car cigarette lighters so that you can pre-heat on your way to the client.

hth :hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back