Waxing nipples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
Hi, ive had a booking for legs/underarms/bikini wax, but she also wants her nipples waxed.

I wasnt shown this in training..... can anyone advise. Do you do it? Best way to do it?

thanks

Hi, I have during the course of waxing a mans chest worked around the nipples but never over the whole nipple. I would then tweeze if there are any left behind.

I realise that a male and female breast are different. As long as there are no contra indications then i would work around the area asking your client to help to gain ja good stretch, but would avoid working directly over the area.

I only wax men and when I wax a mans chest I always wax over the nipple. I use a little oil and I use non strip wax and its fine.
Jack

I wax straight over with hot wax or around the nipple if it grows in a circle.

I have a couple of female clients whom have their nipples waxed with me, and I tend to wax around the nipple.

I usually put a little extra oil over the area and then work around if the hairs grow around or straight over if needed. Just ensure you are stretching accordingly.

This has taught me something new as I was taught never to wax a nipple!

Latest posts

Back