Waxing pot troubles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tia Cuff

Reaction score
I feel like a right idiot but I picked myself up a Sally's waxing kit and its completely different to the one I had been using in college. I'm so confused the instructions aren't very good. There is an round bit and I don't know if it's meant to be put under the pot as sorta like a stand but it's to small to stand it in plus the inner wax bit seems to wobble about plus the bar to wipe the excess off just falls off and I hadn't even used it. I don't know if I'm just not used to the waxing pot or if it's broken or something but I honestly am a bit embarrassed it's my first own wax pot so I'm so confused

Thanks Tia x

Don't be daft, we've all been there. Any pics so we can see and try help xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436657640.009347.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436657663.443231.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436657680.243432.jpg

I hope these help at all xxx

Sit that round part at the top of your pot. It helps to catch any wax from dripping.

I have this. The round thing is to catch the wax like Kirstie mentioned above. I don't bother using it but that's because I'm mobile and it just falls off.
Don't stress yourself out about it as at the end of the day all you want is melted wax :)

I have this kit. That ring wont fall off if you lift the inner pot out and then put the ring on and then put the pot back in. I too used the ring as a stand for a while till i figured it out!! lol Theres a handle on the inner pot, and it does move about a bit in the heater.

The metal bar just sets into those holes its not designed to be fixed there. You can lift it off for cleaning.

However everything stays where it should when you are actually using it and waxing.

Hope that helps :)

I have this. The round thing is to catch the wax like Kirstie mentioned above. I don't bother using it but that's because I'm mobile and it just falls off.
Don't stress yourself out about it as at the end of the day all you want is melted wax :)
Sit that round part at the top of your pot. It helps to catch any wax from dripping.
I have this kit. That ring wont fall off if you lift the inner pot out and then put the ring on and then put the pot back in. I too used the ring as a stand for a while till i figured it out!! lol Theres a handle on the inner pot, and it does move about a bit in the heater.

The metal bar just sets into those holes its not designed to be fixed there. You can lift it off for cleaning.

However everything stays where it should when you are actually using it and waxing.

Hope that helps :)

Thank you you've all helped me so much x[emoji4]

sorry, just seeing these posts now.... glad you worked it out :) xxx

Latest posts

Back