Waxing query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooky

Reaction score
Hi geeks, am going on holiday and never been waxed! Would like it all neat and tidy (very little left) also around the backside ( is this a Brazilian?) not sure what to ask for? how likely is it to get a reaction? Anything I can do to prevent this? Have read up on aftercare!:) also my partner is having a back, sack and crack!!! :cry: make his eyes water to say the least haha!!! Any advice is appreciated, we are newbies!!!!!x

It could be called a Brazilian or an Hollywood. Just make sure to check first hand that the salon you're using will do this. In my years of experience, I've heard lots of stories from clients saying where I used to go did not do this or that. Some salons advertise a brazilian or Hollywood but they Infact carry out an extended bikini which is totally different. Also make sure they are using a good quality hot wax for that area. It's not as bad as you think if you find the right therapist. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Most therapists or salons will usually explain on their website exactly what is included within each treatment so that you end up booking the correct treatment.
When I designed my website I gave my male intimate waxing different names so that clients actually read the description and decide which they want so for my clients this works really well.

Regarding aftercare I think its so important as often men who have never waxed before dont know the best way to maintain their skin after waxing so I give a free aftercare pack to all my clients and my blog on my website is all about male waxing aftercare so I always send a link to all my new clients the day after their waxing just as a reminder and they often appreciate this.

Good luck and Im sure it will work out well for you both..

I would just explain to the therapist that you want a little bit left at the front but want Everything else off :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back