Waxing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsNM

Reaction score
I recently bought the clean and easy roller wax kit, it's is less messy than pot and spat but just needs getting used to.
I have a few question about it if you can help anyone. Firstly when using the roller, when I have used most of the wax and there is less than half left in the refill I have to wait for it to come to the top when I have turned it upside down, do you place it on a paper or something at the side so the wax stays

at the top? In between applications I also find it's better for me to remove the refill from the sleeve and place back in heater as it's cooling down.

Also is a dispersable wax available in a refill?
After waxing I am sticky all over, even though I use the wax remover I still feel my skin sticking to my clothes and this is the worst feeling ever I can't stand it!!
How can I best remove the wax? Is there a very good wax remover? I am using the clean and easy one that came with the kit.
Sorry to buy you all. :rolleyes:

Hi there, as long as your wax is warm enough it should only take seconds for it to run into place so it shouldn't make your waxing any slower. I have a couple of cartridges in the heater at the same time so i can alternate between them when the wax cools during use. Hope this helps a little.

I've got a Clean and Easy kit at home, and I use the Perron Rigot jasmine oil underneath, it really cuts down on those little sticky patches as it stops the wax adhering to the skin as much.
As I'm only using it on myself, when I get 3/4's of the way down a tube, I stand it on top of another one to drain in, unsure if that would be good salon practise or not tho.

HTH

Sarah x

I've got a Clean and Easy kit at home, and I use the Perron Rigot jasmine oil underneath, it really cuts down on those little sticky patches as it stops the wax adhering to the skin as much.
As I'm only using it on myself, when I get 3/4's of the way down a tube, I stand it on top of another one to drain in, unsure if that would be good salon practise or not tho.

HTH

Sarah x

I am not a professional just bought the kit for myself.:) I like both suggestions here , either using perhaps 2 cartridges at the same time and then emptying less wax into another cartridge. Great ideas!!!!

Latest posts

Back