Waxing Starter Kit ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loza789

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm booked on a waxing course and need to invest in a start up kit. I want to make sure I get the right stuff from the word go so I'm hoping you can give me some advice.

Can anyone recomend a good starter kit? What waxing range do you consider the best? I have a couple of tanning clients which mega sensitive skin so I need a range I can also be safe to use on them. Any ideas?

All help very much appreciated x

Hi Ia m similar to you just startigng up as mobile waxing.

I did loads of reasearch on this site and also messaged some of the experienced geek to ask for individual advice.

I have today ordered my wax and heaters.

I plumped for Perron Rigot and two Hive wax heaters (one for hot wax the other for warm) I got a bigger warm wax heater as I thought I would use more doing legs etc..

I have bought paper strips and spatulas from the beauty supplier.

Also purchased a waxing bed after reading reviews on here.

I am jsut waiting for everuthing to arrive so I can get going. I have just posted a message though asking about side tables as I need somehting to put the pots on when I am at clients houses.

hope this helps...

thanks guys.

i've got a treatment bed at home and i couple of tables. i'm hoping i can convince people to come to me so i don't have to drag my treament bed everywhere.

i'll def look into both the kits you've suggested x

i started with and still use PHD safe wax jpod great value and great system ,bigger pods are available x;)

Latest posts

Back