Waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
Ok I am trained in intimate waxing but I don't feel confident doing them as I've only done about 5 can you help me please I need some words of encouragement as I really want to be competent I hollywoods and Brazilians x

You need to remember that you are in control of your client at all times, she is never in control of you or what you are doing.

Do not be afraid to move your client into the position you need her in ... if you do not do this you may not be able to remove the hair safely and with minimum pain to the client.

Always ensure the skin is pulled tight.

Don't be afraid of the vagina :cool:

Use a top quality hot wax - I use Perron Rigot Euroblonde.

Let your client know what to expect.

Don't try to do this treatment with the client's knickers still on.

Always ensure the skin is pulled tight.

Use oil under the wax to provide a little more comfort to the client when removing the wax

Trim the hair if it is over grown.

Do not be embarassed or the client will be embarassed.

Always ensure the skin is pulled tight ... did I say that already :wink2:

Fake it til you make it ... your client will think nothing of it if you act confidently.

Book someone in and get going, the longer your put it off the bigger the task will seem.

Be brilliant xxxxx

Act like an expert and you will believe that you are an expert. This will make your client confident in you and your ability and that will make you less stressed. Happy days!

I did one today and it went perfect thanks for the advice ladies :) loveee you x

Latest posts

Back