Waxperts or Lycon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am currently using Australian Bodycare wax, I want to change as I feel (by reading threads here) that there are better wax systems out there.
Waxperts or Lycon?
Do you need to get all new wax pots?
An also which training is the best ?

Also who are the distributors for either of these brands in Ireland??

Just a quick update, waxperts never returned my email.
And from reading online threads I decided to go with Lycon. I'm booked in for training next month.

Hi, I just thought I would pop in this thread as I completed my two day training with Lycon today. I have to say, it was amazing!! Thoroughly enjoyed the entire of the training programme! The product is STUNNING to work with and although it has a premium price tag the treatments justifies it easily! I hope you enjoy it half as much as I did....ps grow, grow, grow your hair [emoji6]

Thanks Jodmarie, delighted to hear positive feedback. Could I ask you buy the lycon wax pot? I was thinking of replacing all mine with their wax pot. Do you think it's worth the money? They are expensive

Well, when I went on the course my answer would have been no. I thought it was pointless, I have a perfectly good one already in the salon so didn't think I needed it....after the training...

I have just ordered two [emoji85][emoji85]!!!

I loved everything about the brand, I fell hook, line and sinker and bought the whole lot! Haha

Love Lycon wax, love the company, the wax pot is just a wax pot if you ask me and I didn't like the look of it to be honest.
I use a hive digital x

Thank u so much for the feedback ladies, I'm so looking forward to my training now, will decide about the heaters after training

I personally prefer waxperts. Ive used lycon before, i wanted to love it but just found it ended up being to elasticy or too brittle and broke off. There was rarely an in between when it came off in one strip. I've never had that problem with waxperts. You could leave it on for an hour (exaggeration obviously) and it still wouldn't be brittle and break. Everyone is different though and has their own preferences.

I have trained in waxperts & it's fab totally different to Lycon & I would swap back? If you train with sweet squared the kit you get covers the cost of the course so you get everything you need & you don't need to change wax pots x

Waxperts by far. I've worked with both and I'd never go back to lycon

Can I ask why you disliked lycon?

Latest posts

Back