Waxu or Outback Organics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat_B

Reaction score
Am currently looking at a new Hot Wax, and am trying to decide between these.

Any advice from those who use either?

Many thanks xx

I've been using Waxu for a while now and it's great, no complaints! Over the years I've used wax such as PR and just find Waxu a much better product overall. It's quicker to wax my clients, it's less painful for them- which is a bonus!, and the waxing package they offer is great. Really got my money's worth as I use everything they provide such as the pre and post wax products etc. Great investment! Any questions and the team are always more than happy to help!

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply Nicole, have had a good chat with Steph at Waxu so will be looking at this range in more depth :)

Oh yes, I also dealt with Steph, she is great! :)

I use Outback Organics and love it. Can't comment on Waxu as have never used but have also used PR previously. Keep going back to OO. Clients love it.

Having asked this question myself before and seen it from others, I do think you have to find one you get on with. As long as you get on with it you'll wax well and your clients will likely approve.

Am currently looking at a new Hot Wax, and am trying to decide between these.

Any advice from those who use either?

Many thanks xx
I can second that! I took on Waxu last year and love it. I haven't used Outback Organics so can't really offer a review on them but there's nothing but praise for Waxu. When setting up I also spoke to one of the ladies who was extremely helpful with organising our training and advising us on the ideal package for our needs. Not only is the wax quick and easy to use, but it actually has it's own aromatherapy fragrance which makes the whole salon smell nice too!! :) :) Those extra little details is what makes them a great brand!

Latest posts

Back