Ways of making extra ££

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wondering other than your hairdressing or beauty do any of you have any other side lines to make extra ££ when things are quiet? X

ive been wrapping gift items up in cellophane and ribbons for thos who are already buying xmas pressies!!

Hi everyone, just wondering other than your hairdressing or beauty do any of you have any other side lines to make extra ££ when things are quiet? X

eBay! Obv for nothing beauty related - I sell my old clothes, shoes, bits n bobs - it's amazing what sells!!!

Also contact your local council - they might want people to work at the elections or help with that kinda stuff - I do that (altho my office job is at the council so easier for me) and the pay isn't too bad.

I do anything and everything because I'm still setting up/doing courses and its all so exps and I want the best of everything hahaha.

Car boot sale? Clear out your whole house and anything that looks valuable take to auction for an estimate x

i make dummy clips and bag tags for kids and sell them on facebook. its really easy to do, doesnt take long and doesnt cost much to start, i do pretty well from it as they seem to be in demand at the mo:biggrin:

I have my own bath and body range. I make bath bombs, soaps, candles, that sort of thing. Make up gift baskets and do craft fairs, offer my services to day centres, youth clubs, etc to go in and make bath stuff with the clientele and make a bit of money from it. My gift baskets fly off the tables coming up to Christmas. It's a bit manic really with the beauty side of things but as long as I'm organised, it's manageable. Low start up and you can have a little shelf in your salon with your stuff on to sell to your clients. You do need to have insurance and a cosmetic licence to make sure the things you make are OK to use on your skin and are safe to sell to the public.

I sell makeup online :) lots of family and friends buy off me too def a nice little earner and I enjoy it :)

Latest posts

Back