Weave thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Hey, where do you all get your weave thread for LA weaves? The only one I've used so far is from Angel remy and it literally Feels and looks just like standard cotton thread so I'm just wondering if that's the same everywhere or if there is a more durable option? Thanks

I get mine from la weave but interested in what others use

I got one from a hair extensions shop, a blonde one, and its actually really bad, it tangles together so much! so this would be useful to know!

I use the extra strong thread from hobbycraft to make hand tied wefts. It's really strong and 100% polyester so won't rot in the damp/washing etc. I don't do sew ins but as the weft needs to last longer than the thread to do The weave I'd imagine it would be good. Multiple colour choices and cheap too! It's not own brand it's Gutermann. It's finer than the thread I've seen used for weaves but is definitely strong.

I got one from a hair extensions shop, a blonde one, and its actually really bad, it tangles together so much! so this would be useful to know!
The la weave thread from their website is fab I won't be changing unless someone on here knows where I can get the same thing in bulk :)

The la weave thread from their website is fab I won't be changing unless someone on here knows where I can get the same thing in bulk :)

Is the thread thicker than the normal cotton like thread? X

Yes by miles it's triple woven I think and it's not like a silk feeling it's thick like I said I haven't seen it anywhere else and when I have ordered different it just doesn't compare x

Latest posts

Back