Web design - help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoshTans

Reaction score
Hi,

I am just going to buy the website name off 123 reg for my business but once I have the website name I don't have a clue where to start to set-up the site.

Does anybody know a company or someone they can recommend, or let me know what they did to get the site built up please?

I already have one of those free websites off moonfruit but wanted to buy the proper web address.

Also can anyone help me to find out how you get your website as one of the top links when people search on google?

Any advice would be a great help as I'm not very technical!

Hi,

I am just going to buy the website name off 123 reg for my business but once I have the website name I don't have a clue where to start to set-up the site.

Does anybody know a company or someone they can recommend, or let me know what they did to get the site built up please?

I already have one of those free websites off moonfruit but wanted to buy the proper web address.

Also can anyone help me to find out how you get your website as one of the top links when people search on google?

Any advice would be a great help as I'm not very technical!

My website was designed my www.4ogo.co.uk - very reasonable! It's www.dazzlemebeauty.co.uk if you want to have a look x

Try Ruth on here. Salon alchemy is her website. Personally I haven't used her yet as I'm not ready for my website to go live but have heard great reviews and ill definately be contacting her when I'm ready!

I recommend 1and1. Really fab x

I've used Wordpress, Yola & GoDaddy to build sites myself- I can recommend them all. Very easy to use, customise and regularly update.

If you have a budget, try www.peopleperhour.com
There are 000's of freelancers. You can post a job stating your budget (and your requirements, incl. if you want someone UK based) or you can just buy directly from a web designer. Recommended!!

Latest posts

Back