website critique much appreciated....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babyelephant29

Reaction score
My new website is almost finished and would be grateful if you could all take a look and tell me what you think!......... sometimes you can look at something for so long that you dont see the obvious!

p.s..... im aware of a couple of spelling errors....... just waiting for my web guy to change it!....

massive thanks! claire xx

we need a link x

Cant see anything wrong hun its FAB :green: very professional and LOVE the design youve done really well

Aaw, thank you. Its difficult as I decided to design it the way I would like to see it as a client......... this is not always the right thing to do as what I like personally may not appeal to the masses!..........

xx

On 1st glance, I think your website is lovely and easy to navigate.

I have spotted a couple of spelling errors though:

1. The word "Extensions" under the Services heading.

2. The word "natural" under the Lash Extensions heading.

Hope that helps.

I too like the site and think it looks very professional.
The only thing I found was that on some pages-especially the privacy page the white writing is very difficult to read against your chosen background :)

the spelling errors are driving me mad!........... ive emailed him a few times over the last couple of days to fix them but to no avail!.......... i really wish i was better with I.T!.......... then i could do it myself!

I think I may need to make the text bold so it stands out more on the page......

xx

Latest posts

Back