Website Critique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
Right, I think it's time I got a few opinions on my website, I've been toiling over it for a little while, so please be nice! ;)

I don't have any times that I'm available to work yet as I'm trying to see if I can get in to college so I can leave down those dates, and also I'm speaking to a salon as well, so I'm keeping options open for the time being.

Be gentle with me...

Thanks

www.clairesbeautique.co.uk

oh, well done!
its fab! : )
I couldnt fault it,and i normall get taken the wrong way for being too harsh about other peoples websites,
but i really couldnt fault it.
I would be very proud if it were mine,pics are fab too,
well done you : ) x

Thank you!

Was really scared about putting it up, worried the responses might be bad, but I wanted honest opinions.

I worked hard on taking the pictures and wanted something different to the usual standard bought pictures. :)

Love it, especially the nail art page.

Thank you! :D

It's nice to know that my hard work has paid off.

The logo isnt looking right at the top...looks stretched.

Send me an email with the dimensions of that header and i'll put it right.

Well done though :)

The logo isnt looking right at the top...looks stretched.

Send me an email with the dimensions of that header and i'll put it right.

Well done though :)

Thanks Carl, I have sent you an email.

This site looks fantastic, the pictures are really lush. how long has it taken you to do all the nail art, where did you get your ideas from? Did you build this site yourself? Well Done its brilliant!!xxxx

This site looks fantastic, the pictures are really lush. how long has it taken you to do all the nail art, where did you get your ideas from? Did you build this site yourself? Well Done its brilliant!!xxxx

Thanks! I was practising whilst I was at college last year. Spend all my spare time playing around with nail art, so it's gradually built up. I got my ideas from looking on here and on videos on youtube. Yep, built the site all by myself.

There's one ickle bitty spelling mistake - on the pedicures page, 3rd paragraph down, you've got sooth, and it should be soothe. Sooth is a proper word, it just has a different meaning.

Apart from that, I think it's absolutely gorgeous!! Just looking at it makes me want to have a treatment. I love the product photos - did you do those yourself?

You should be very proud of yourself. :hug:

Oh, and the logo looks fine to me.

your site looks amazing! well done
love the nail art too :)

There's one ickle bitty spelling mistake - on the pedicures page, 3rd paragraph down, you've got sooth, and it should be soothe. Sooth is a proper word, it just has a different meaning.

Apart from that, I think it's absolutely gorgeous!! Just looking at it makes me want to have a treatment. I love the product photos - did you do those yourself?

You should be very proud of yourself. :hug:

Oh, and the logo looks fine to me.

Thank you, all sorted now. :hug:

And thank you Saz27 too.

Latest posts

Back