Website nightmare!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Lilian have already contacted him and there's no way of managing the site myself unfortunately, plus Ruth is way cheaper :D

When you say, way cheaper? how much is that? :D

IIRC, ruth charges a standard rate, and whereby I don't build site which allow clients to use CMS update, I update on their behalf, everytime within 48hours, normally with the first 12 hours after you request an update - recently its been as fast as 3 hours or less (just ask LoveNails!)

All costs are built into the quote I give :p Now, I'm not knocking what Ruth does, we all have our own ways, and she is good at what she does, but apart from the CMS part of the site I can't see why you think I cost more than Ruth.

Last edited:
Moonfruit! Do it yourself, it soo easy. Tons of templates, easy domain transfer and fiddle with the content whenever you please! Is compatible with mobile, iPad etc. Just doing mine at the moment - www.mandyhurrell.co.uk

Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

did you get sorted then Met?

When you say, way cheaper? how much is that? :D

IIRC, ruth charges a standard rate, and whereby I don't build site which allow clients to use CMS update, I update on their behalf, everytime within 48hours, normally with the first 12 hours after you request an update - recently its been as fast as 3 hours or less (just ask LoveNails!)

All costs are built into the quote I give :p Now, I'm not knocking what Ruth does, we all have our own ways, and she is good at what she does, but apart from the CMS part of the site I can't see why you think I cost more than Ruth.

Sorry just thought I would confirm the above. Any updates are done within hours. I don't have time do it myself. If anything its me that holds the updates back! Lol

Lilian

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back