Website opinions/ advice wanted please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenAesthetics

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have time to have a look at our website and give us your honest opinions or advice please? I think it needs something else but cant seem to move forward with it. Id be happy to do the same in return for others xx

www.kennairaesthetics.co.uk

Thanks xx:lol:

Hi does anyone have time to have a look at our website and give us your honest opinions or advice please? I think it needs something else but cant seem to move forward with it. Id be happy to do the same in return for others xx

www.kennairaesthetics.co.uk

Thanks xx:lol:

Hi,

Like the look of the site, the header, colours etc but your home/about us page doesn't really tell me what it is you do?

There are a lot of menus on the left, are you able to create submenus with vista print? Might make things a bit neater, and I'm not sure why Price/Male Treatments is together... that's thrown me.

I'd make the menu titles bold so they stand out more - eyecatching - but that's just a personal thing about colour contrast.

I'm not quite sure why under Aesthetics in Media you have links about sudocrem etc, I'd have loved to have links about the positive aspects of the treatments you offer and the warnings about going to unlicenced/unauthorised practitioners, these just don't seem relevant.

That's it for now I think - I hope it doesn't come across as negative but as constructive and it is only a personal opinion. I'm sure others on here with have different views.

Thank you Tracy. Great reply and good points. Not negative at all appreciate your feedback. Sometimes you get so used to seeing things you don't see what's actually there! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back