Website Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
Do any of your have a FAQ page one your website? or do you think it is worth having one?

I ask because over recent weeks i have had many clients making false claims about gel being better for your nails than L&P and thought maybe it is a great way to set the record straight.

Quite a few people that I have designed websites for have asked for FAQ pages, and they are an excellent opportunity to give further information on things such as permanent make-up, eyelash extensions, waxing aftercare, etc - and, in your case, gel vs. Liquid & Powder nails, for example - so I'd definitely say it would be a good idea to have one.

I agree...I think a FAQ page is great for extra info! :)

Yeah, ive an faqs page, my website has just been set up and i added the page with the hope of adding to it if someone asks a question that isnt on it already. Sometimes ppl dont like to ask a question because they think its embarrassing or they should already know the answer so its good to ask even the simplest of questions!

Latest posts

Back