Website vista print

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmbeauty2014

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Have any if you used vista print website? What do you think of it?

Karen xx

I have one and love it - easy to set up and maintain and could add custom forms to it too. Also have matching business cards which makes it look even more professional.

Www.all-about-you.net

I use them for business cards and love them!! I

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive just set one up as I felt really strongly that I wanted my business to have the same uniform look across its business cards, treatment plans, website etc. The cheapest/easiest way to do that was with vistaprint!

The website (I find) is really easy to put together. The only risk you run is that because you're using a template, someone else could in theory, have the same looking website as you.

Good luck with it! x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys I'm doing the free trial at the moment 😃 xxxx

Hi geeks,

Have any if you used vista print website? What do you think of it?

Karen xx

I had one for a long while. I liked that you could have the email address and email marketing running alongside it. It was very easy to set up and maintain as I think somebody else has said.

The only problem I really had with it was I used to get comments from clients that the mobile site wasn't working properly and a few times when I checked I noticed various problems. For example I could only see half of a page or the page links would take you to the wrong page.

In the end I decided to go with a professionally built site (not that vista sites don't look professional because they certainly do in most cases I've seen) that came with more comprehensive technical support. I didn't, and still don't, understand how to use key words and optimisation, all of which I THINK I had to pay extra for with vista and do it myself.

All in all, I would say it's definitely a good starter website because it's pretty good value and you can build it yourself but in the long term you may want a more comprehensive package, especially as you get busier and you don't have as much time to maintain it x

Latest posts

Back