Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronni

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well.

I have just had a go at doing my website, would it be possible if you can have a look at it and give me some feedback.

Exquisite |

Thankyou for reading this :)

Bronni
xxx

Hi,

Looks really good so far, i love the forum idea, was that with the web system?

Lizzy x

Hi,
Thanks hun. Yes you could choose the forum with the web system.
Thanks again
Bronni
xxx

well done

i like it

Looks good.... really nicely laid out and easy on the eye.

On your chocolate and face pages, your prices seem to be falling outside of the margins.

Let us know when you put some pics in your gallery (I love the galleries!!)

Thanks everyone.

I have sorted out the margin - thanks Gelly.
I will let you know when I have my piccys in the gallery.

Thanks againBronni
xxx

Very nice, clear, easy to use. I like the general layout of it, it makes it easy to find the information you need. But I can't get any prices up at all on any of the pages. I did pick up a few spelling mistakes:

On the Prescription Facial, you've misspelled radiant.

On the nails page you've misspelled overlay on the soak-off line.

On the aftercare page you've misspelled Savlon.

On the Hair & make-up page you've misspelled Ladies on the first line.

I also think it would be nice to put a little more info about you and Roby - qualifications etc. I really like the 'meet our team' idea though.

And there are no contact details on there. Unless I've missed that...

Can't wait to see the gallery. Are you going to be putting pictures of just nails there? It would be nice to see some make-up and hair shots too.

Like it a lot. You've obviously worked very hard on it.

Thankyou rouge
Isn't it funny if you write something and then u read it back (and check for spellin mistakes) you can never spot them.
I will put more info about myself and Roby - i thought i needed to do that.
thankyou for reminding me about contact details - i cant believe i forgot them!!
I am going to put loads of different piccy on there - nails, hair, make-up and other treatments.

Thankyou everyone for all your feedback and will now get on with my gallery.

thankyou again
Bronni
xxx

Bronni, I really like your webpage. Here are a few suggestions - take them or leave them:

-The font on your introductions page seems rather large/bold - not in keeping with the pretty effect you created on the left - I like the font you used for 'Exquisite' and the nice soft pink. Maybe you could add some text boxes, vary the colours, use bold for titles etc... something to make it easier to read and make titles stand out.

-under 'news' for June 2007 It says "...Bronni has joined us, these are great....)
could you explain what 'these' is to make it more clear?

-also under 'Welcome' you need a period after "...based in A---, Kent."

I hope this helps. I think you did a great job! Good luck. Alex:hug:

I like it!
Is very clear and easy to read.
Have you considered paying to remove the ads?

Your web page looks great shame the price's cant been seen they are falling off the page a little, Your treatments sound so relaxing!!! I love the chocolate treaments can you tell me who you trained with to do these or where you get your chocolate products from (making me hungry) :green:
Great work
Laura xxxx

Thanks everyone
Strange about the prices, i will look into that.
I will change the font on the home page.
I think i will pay to get rid of the ads.
Laura I trained with Jean D'Arcel to do chocolate treatments, jean d'arcel also does the delish chocolate products
Again thankyou everyone.
Bronni
xxx

Eastern? on the home page in Robys section might be spelt wrong ... might be me, my spelling is poor - I dont read enough, cor be bothered when I cant wait for the dvd :)

forgot to mention ... the whole website and layout looks excellent, caught my eye and I wanted to check out everything on the site.

Thanks Nous - uk for pointing 'Eastern' out.
Thanks again
bronni
xxx

Latest posts

Back