Websites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking into redesigning my website. At present I am with Vistaprint but looking for new design. Does anyone out there design websites? If so could you please PM me your details and website address please.
Many thanks
Nikki

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a mine field be careful and make sure you know exactly what you want. It will save you time and money

I did my own through a website called Sitey. Think it ended up costing around £50. It was very easy to set up. www.prettylittlelines-spmu.co.uk and you can change anything whenever you want!

I did my own for years but last year I used Adam at Bannerpenguin who is also a regular contributor to this site. He is competitively priced and really easy to work with.

I did my own for years but last year I used Adam at Bannerpenguin who is also a regular contributor to this site. He is competitively priced and really easy to work with.
Thank you for the recommendation :)
It's highly appreciated.

As a side note in case no one knew - if you know someone who needs a website, a friend or family member, doesn't have to be hair or beauty related. We do £50 recommend a friend bonus. You can read all about it here - www.penguin-pages.co.uk/recommend-a-friend/

Hi
I'm looking into redesigning my website. At present I am with Vistaprint but looking for new design. Does anyone out there design websites? If so could you please PM me your details and website address please.
Many thanks
Nikki
Hi Niki,

I'm able to design you a new website! My packages are professional and affordable.

www.broadbridgedesign.co.uk

I hope this information helps!
Michael

Latest posts

Back