Wedding booking advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNerds

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody can help...
The salon that I work in the Saturday girl is getting married in July & she's booked her nails and lashes in with me (6 girls in total including herself)
She originally booked in for the Friday and Saturday of her wedding (so 3 each day). The more iv been thinking about it, they all need to come on the Friday to me and then on the Saturday they can have there make up and hair done downstairs.
The total cost of the booking would be £294. I was thinking of knocking 20% off due to it being a big booking - thinking I was doing a good deal but my partner and a close friend have said its to much discount. Each client is going to need 2 hours with me so that's going to be a long 12 hour day. I don't know what to do?? I don't currently have any wedding packages put together as its my first year in the season.
What would you do? would you do a discount or just leave it as it is. None of these girls are regular clients to me, only 2 come every now and again.
Thanks in advance <3

Leave it as is if there happy with the price. You could always get bottle of bubbles to go down nicely with them.

No point of talking yourself out of money.

So if I give her a quote and include bubbles?
I didn't know whether to do the brides nails as a wedding present as I work with her?
It's so awkward this side if things!

If you are going to discount 10% is plenty, or offer to do the brides nails & throw in a bottle of bubbly (or 2 if there is 6 people) that probably equates to near the 10% mark but the bride feels like she has got something 'free' & the others all get a drink & probably less money out of your pocket :)

Xx

If you are going to discount 10% is plenty, or offer to do the brides nails & throw in a bottle of bubbly (or 2 if there is 6 people) that probably equates to near the 10% mark but the bride feels like she has got something 'free' & the others all get a drink & probably less money out of your pocket :)

Xx

That's exactly what Iv done &#128522; given her complimentary nails and offered strawberries & champagne!thanks guys xxx

Latest posts

Back