Wedding In 4 months

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DollBird

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am trying to get my skin into tip top condtion for my wedding, have you any good tips?
I currently am using Liz Earl products and taking Perfectil tablets.

Any help appreciated x

What are your skin concerns? xx

No real skin concerns, I would just like to have radiant skin for the day and wondered if anyone had any tips.
My skin has small scarring due to acne as a teenager but otherwise I am quite lucky, my breaK outs tend to come at normal times.

I would just love to have glowing, radiant skin on the day :)

Drink plenty of water, cut down/out alcohol, if you smoke - stop. Start having regular facials. Eat healthily, but be aware that a very low fat diet is a disaster for skin/hair and nails.

You could try either Revlon face shimmer or Guerlain metorites powder. This is a fab product of different coloured powder balls that highlight and conceal the face. If you get chance nip into department store and check it out. Deffinatley do what Carla suggested.
Posted via Mobile Device

there is a product called 2 week miracle cure its makes your skin glow its beautiful stuff x
In today’s hectic lifestyle, consumers are looking for a quick aesthetic fix to top up their skin-care regime. The 2 Week Miracle skin care system from Lifestyle Aesthetics is a week-long intensive treatment to help encourage the skin’s natural recovery function and restore youthful-looking skin. The system comprises four stages: LA Solution, to correct and maintain the skin’s pH; LA Serum, to supply nutrients and active ingredients to the skin; LA Cream, to reduce wrinkles and improve elasticity; and LA Eye Serum, which uses concentrated peptides to reduce puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet.

The product includes natural plant extracts, fermented organic ingredients, peptides and growth factor-mimicking peptides, and nanocapsulation technology to enable the slow release of nano-sized ingredients into skin tissue. The 2 Week Miracle system, claims Lifestyle Aesthetics, will deliver active ingredients in one week and encourage the skin’s natural recovery function.

The system can help correct skin problems such as wrinkles, sagging, dryness, pigmentation and signs of fatigue. The combination of products will stimulate drainage, improve micro circulation and strengthen small capillaries, says Lifestyle Aesthetics. The 2 Week Miracle system is designed for daily use for two weeks or until the product is finished.

take a look at www.lifestyleaesthetics.com

there is a product called 2 week miracle cure its makes your skin glow its beautiful stuff x
In today’s hectic lifestyle, consumers are looking for a quick aesthetic fix to top up their skin-care regime. The 2 Week Miracle skin care system from Lifestyle Aesthetics is a week-long intensive treatment to help encourage the skin’s natural recovery function and restore youthful-looking skin. The system comprises four stages: LA Solution, to correct and maintain the skin’s pH; LA Serum, to supply nutrients and active ingredients to the skin; LA Cream, to reduce wrinkles and improve elasticity; and LA Eye Serum, which uses concentrated peptides to reduce puffiness, dark circles and crow’s feet.

The product includes natural plant extracts, fermented organic ingredients, peptides and growth factor-mimicking peptides, and nanocapsulation technology to enable the slow release of nano-sized ingredients into skin tissue. The 2 Week Miracle system, claims Lifestyle Aesthetics, will deliver active ingredients in one week and encourage the skin’s natural recovery function.

The system can help correct skin problems such as wrinkles, sagging, dryness, pigmentation and signs of fatigue. The combination of products will stimulate drainage, improve micro circulation and strengthen small capillaries, says Lifestyle Aesthetics. The 2 Week Miracle system is designed for daily use for two weeks or until the product is finished.

take a look at www.lifestyleaesthetics.com

Wow!
Im Sold - this sounds brilliant!

Drink plenty of water, cut down/out alcohol, if you smoke - stop. Start having regular facials. Eat healthily, but be aware that a very low fat diet is a disaster for skin/hair and nails.

I's funny you mention the diet, I started being good at the beginning of the year and to start with my skin went bad, I had more spots - my hair was dry and my nails were cracking. I then started Perfectil and I am now 2months into it and the improvements are starting to show. I have also changed my diet slightly too so that I have more varied foods. It is definate that the diet was effecting my skin.

The miracle cure is interesting, can it be purchased though? I have just found this online, not sure it's a little luxury for sure!

Latest posts

Back