Wedding make-up prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
I have a trial coming up for a wedding. It's just the bride for the trial and I'm going to charge about £10/£15 for it. I don't want to get ahead of myself but I want to be prepared to give the bride accurate prices for the actual wedding. I don't have a huge amount of experience and the only bride I have done was a family friend and it was a very low key wedding so I don't have a price list or anything set.
If I get this job (fingers crossed) I will have 6 people to do. Bride and her 5 bridesmaids. I was a bit lost when trying to come up with prices for just the bride but when you add another 5 people I don't have a clue.
Can anybody give me some advice on what I should be charging for somebody with my experience?
Thank you :)

£40 for the trial and around £30 for the wedding day.

I always charge more for the trial than i do for the wedding day as most of the wrok is done during the trial than on the wedding day.

always charge for travel, get a contract sighed from the bride out line cost and how many people she want you to do.

I charge 90 for the bride and 35 for any one else on the day, but have about 20 years experience. I would look locally, and come up with a price you're happy with, and maybe do a package - for example 60 for the bride, 20 for everyone else, per person, and for the bride and 5 bridesmaids, I'll do it for £140 (so one bridesmaid free). Play around with figures, but don't go dead cheap - it's really hard to put your prices up if you do! Good luck x

Thank you both for getting back to me.
That is a good point about doing most of the work at the trial I hadn't really thought of it like that.
I will have a look at local prices and see where I can go from there. Thanks for the help :)

Latest posts

Back