Wedding nail ideas - cream, gold, white Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lustingbeauty

Reaction score
i have been booked for a wedding party to do all the nails. has anyone got any good layering ideas for shellac? or designs?

As far as im aware the bride is in champagne the bridesmaids in ivory the flowers are cream, white and there is gold too.

any help would be much appreciated thanks geeks xxxx

Iced cappuccino? Accent nails with champagne glitter? French with glitter fades? Personally if I were in gold I would go for tropix layered with iced cappuccino.

It will look a bit weird if you try and match the dresses- do you know what flowers she's having?

Strawberry smoothie is a popular bridesmaids one for me but would be a bit minging with champagne dresses lol.

I had bright red nails for my wedding to match lipstick and bottom of my shoes cause I found everything else boring!!! X

I've just re read your post. Do you mean the bride is in champagne ivory? Not just champagne? Mine was Champ ivory and I went for red and I think it looked nice (I can feel people wincing
Lol)

If the bride isn't into brights then I would play safe with French Hun- all the girls will match then

Xx

Grapefruit sparkle gives a lovely shimmer that looks kind of champagne and makes a gorgeous natural french with studio white - it is my favourite by far. Piccy doesn't show colour of the shimmer.

Attachments

• WP_000387.jpg
    WP_000387.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 5,126
I had bright purple nails for my wedding so I'm no help :lol:
But I think those look lovely Beautiful You.

Grapefruit sparkle gives a lovely shimmer that looks kind of champagne and makes a gorgeous natural french with studio white - it is my favourite by far. Piccy doesn't show colour of the shimmer.

I never think of layering the likes of grapefruit and strawb smoothie on French, these are lovely and a bit of extra sparkle from beau :) x

These are shellac in iced cappuccino with a glitter fade I did for a mother of the bride. These would suit the colours the bride has gone for. I'd ask if the bride would prefer a contrasting colour though. I've just done shellac Hollywood for a bride with matching swarovski pedi. Looked fab x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 4,024
These are shellac in iced cappuccino with a glitter fade I did for a mother of the bride. These would suit the colours the bride has gone for. I'd ask if the bride would prefer a contrasting colour though. I've just done shellac Hollywood for a bride with matching swarovski pedi. Looked fab x

I totally agree. Unless you can match a colour 100% then clash it! X

Iced cappuccino? Accent nails with champagne glitter? French with glitter fades? Personally if I were in gold I would go for tropix layered with iced cappuccino.

It will look a bit weird if you try and match the dresses- do you know what flowers she's having?

Strawberry smoothie is a popular bridesmaids one for me but would be a bit minging with champagne dresses lol.

I had bright red nails for my wedding to match lipstick and bottom of my shoes cause I found everything else boring!!! X

I'm sure she said her dress was champagne and her bridesmaids ivory! Flowers are cream and white not sure what kind of flowers. Have been having a wee play tonight layering. I got the impression when I spoke to her that she did not want anything bright and bold!
I would love to do something different that stands out.
I have been searching the Internet for designs that would make her nails that wee bit extra special.

Really appreciate all your replies done great ideas xxx

Hi, I've just done these on ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377640222.567409.jpgmine. Moonlight n roses on all fingers, light gold glitter on pinkie and middle finger, VIP gold status over index finger and grapefruit sparkle layer over thumb and ring finger finished off with Swarovski xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377689083.167090.jpg

Or gold on white - like the silver on white design. Sorry, last pic didn't upload very well

Hi, I've just done these on View attachment 41358mine. Moonlight n roses on all fingers, light gold glitter on pinkie and middle finger, VIP gold status over index finger and grapefruit sparkle layer over thumb and ring finger finished off with Swarovski xxx

ooh these are nice xxx

View attachment 41391

Or gold on white - like the silver on white design. Sorry, last pic didn't upload very well

These are nice too I really need to figure out how to stamp properly!! I have vinylux aswell and I read on here it stamps well!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377693886.027762.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377693898.923362.jpg

I think these would be stunning for a bride, shellac French with silver or gold striping tape xx

Here's a thought.... flocked velvet nails looks amazing! Alternatively a Pearl Mani and Pedi looks beyond amazing! See my profile pic!

Pink Velvet.JPG

IMG_3816.JPG

HTH x

Ok I have found out the bride has gold jewellery with pearls that gives me a few more options still looking for ideas if anyone has anymore xx 😋

Latest posts

Back