Weekend nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
hey all,

i am getting married in april and literally want nails for one day. does anyone else buy weekend nails and if so where do they buy them from. Only want them for little old me so don't have to be anything amazing just a bit pretty.

thanks xxxx

Last edited:
hey all,

i am getting married in april and literally want nails for one day. does anyone else buy weekend nails and if so where do they buy them from. Only want them for little old me so don't have to be anything amazing just a bit pretty.

thanks xxxx

Weekend nails are not ones you buy of the shelf, some nail techs do them, so get the phone book out and ring your local nail techs and see who does them.
Or start getting your nails Shellac'd now and have lovely long nails of your own for your wedding which can either have some nail art over your shellac or have minx on them.
Shellac is billed as a long lasting gel polish but I have found that Shellac gives my nails just that little bit of toughness that lets me grow them where as with out them I snap them as soon as they reach the end of my fingers:lol:

Thanks for the reply hun... hee hee clearly I have got the title wrong :smack: My mistake hun I thought they were all called weekend nails newbie and all that lol! To be honest much as i'd love to be shellac'ed etc I dont have the penny's right now so was literally just looking for pretty temporary glue on ones, then I can go those mean b*ggers off the next day and no damage lol!

xxxx

Last edited:
Hi there,

You can get sticks ons for the day - superdrug do them for about £2.50 - they come with sticky tabs so u can just pull them off when u are done.

They look great but i dont think the tabs are too good the more you do/more often you wash you hands but saying that i have tried to wear them for a few days and i use glue instead of the tabs when i am wearing them!For one day it would be perfect!

I use Short Peach Tab Nat - Thats what it says on the back of the pink packet!

This may work out a lot cheaper than having the professionally put on and taken off if its only one day :)

thanks hun i will have a little look at superdrug in a mo thats exactly what i want. i know some of them look so awful i just wondered if anyone else knew of where to get some decent looking ones. im a naughty girl with my nails.... soon to change with nail course coming up soon... so just one day would make me happy for when that ring goes on. lol ive visions of himself putting the ring on my finger and the nail pinging off in the registrars face.:eek: Nooooo only joking ill prep properly and use my proper nail glue so no spare nails in the wedding cake for me! :lol:

Latest posts

Back