Weft hair supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynam121

Reaction score
Hi there, looking for any recomendations for hair wefts?

Usually use SjK but they r all out of the colours I need and will be 2 weeks before they are in and have client this weekend? Only started doing these so still dot have a back up supplier?

I use the AAAA luxuary from SjK, 200g also? Thank you

I dont know much about suppliers in the uk but theres a thread.. Huge one.. About it.. Called hair extensions suppliers lets clear up the confusion of somwthing like that perhaps it may help:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using SalonGeek

hi thanks for your reply :)

I have had a look through that thread and used the search option but I have tried all the sites of the recomended on there "celeb elite, rapunzel, tasha, hair planet, and still not able to find any supplier over 100g weft other than beauty works (which i use for clients who are wanting higher end), the rest are more then double what i pay for my 200g of SJK, there wefts are fab for the money, thick and have clients lasting 7 months + with them just now, but its just stock issues never seem to be able to get the colours i need in time, so just really looking for a back up supplier so i dont need to turn business away :(

I tried Sensational hair weft and the hair came and its terrible, not 22" and so thin and whispy and hair was thinner in the middle of the weft

thanks anyway

There's studio 58 which is 110g or hair rebellion they are some of the back up suppliers I use, studio 58 is the better one tho the hair is fab,hair rebellion are cheaper and you can get trade discount with them also hope that maybe helps x

I haven't used any wefts yet but studio 58 just mailed me saying their wefts are down to £34.99 from £64.99 and are 110g 20" xx

I ordered a few wefts yesterday they said colours are back on again. The 200g is so much hair!!

Latest posts

Back