Weft suppliers-extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmberExt

Reaction score
Hola!

Any recommendations for wefts please, I can literally only find hair planet & sjk for indian, beautyworks for russian(?)

Any suggestions welcome.. preferable priced between planet & beautyworks, im thinking possibly sleeks hair couture?

I thought there'd be loads!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey,

Im also interested in this answer as I am on the hunt for some quality wefts.

I am trialing the hair couture gold 150gram triple weft next week so I will let you know how it goes :)

Beautyworks hair (celebrity choice) is fab I will continue to use that but I want to try the Gold lace weft as it might mean less tracks and more hair.
Has anyone tried this one?

Also hotloxshair sell good wefts that last 1-2 years and not badly priced £110 retail no wholesale

Also heard good things about balmain but personally I have not tried that brand :)

I'll look into hotlocks thanks. Foxy now do wefts which id like to try next and im interested in trialling hairsprays spanish hair wefts.

I do think I'll keep with celebrity choice thou in the end but its nice to have options

I would not recommend Hairspray spanish wefts.....I paid €130 for one applied it and as I was finishing up and running the straightner over all of the hair to blend it in the ends of hair literally frazzled before my eyes!!

I will never use them again :(

I will have a look at foxy also thanks x

I would not recommend Hairspray spanish wefts.....

Oh no :O really?!! Wont be in a rush to try them then, I know foxy have improved massively on quality some good reviews are trickling in

Great I will try foxy so....hopefully more geeks will jump on with recommendations :)

The heavier wefts at Sjk our the luxury hair. The 100g is only Aaa. I refitted one of the luxury yesterday after 5 months still looks good x

Hi how did you find the Hair Couture triple weft? x

Hola!

Any recommendations for wefts please, I can literally only find hair planet & sjk for indian, beautyworks for russian(?)

Any suggestions welcome.. preferable priced between planet & beautyworks, im thinking possibly sleeks hair couture?

I thought there'd be loads!

I fitted an angel remy 150g weft beginning if December, it's still in place and still looks like new hair ;-)

Dianne Marshall hair is excellent quality!!!

Great I will try foxy so....hopefully more geeks will jump on with recommendations :)

Foxy has some of the worst hair I've ever fitted x

Foxy has some of the worst hair I've ever fitted x

I've never liked foxy either. It's always very brittle. Tried the new 5a and wasn't that impressed to be honest

Hi how did you find the Hair Couture triple weft? x

Hey there,

The Hair Couture Triple weft is amazing quality even better than celebrity choice from beautyworks.
Hair is about 4 months old and still perfect only downside is I went to order more for clients and it is only sold in a few colours :(

I then had to buy the SJK weft in 200grams and it looked lovely I installed it and at 4 weeks was doing a maintenance check and the hair already looked a bit dry :(
Im nervous about the next check.

Latest posts

Back