Weight loss tea/pills?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faybe

Reaction score
Hi guys!!! Just wondering if anyone's tried any weight loss tea or pills and how they worked? I've been looking into getting some tea but the ones I've looked at are so expensive! Does anyone know of any that are good value for money and work?! Thanks in advance :)

Green tea is good,the orange and lotus flower one is the nicest. Iv jus bought some raspberry ketones too which are meant to be good for weight loss. Il keep u posted on that x

I tried slimatee from holland and Barrett's. It is good but basically a laxative as it makes you run to the loo. Ha
Did drink them for two weeks and I must admit my stomach was flatter plus lost a few pounds.
They say to drink the tea in the evening then it will work in the morning. X

I tried slimatee from holland and Barrett's. It is good but basically a laxative as it makes you run to the loo. Ha
Did drink them for two weeks and I must admit my stomach was flatter plus lost a few pounds.

I tried this a few months ago. It was really good and definitely worked but it is a laxative and I found it really hard to go to the toilet naturally for about 2 weeks after taking this! I did have a tea every night though. If I were to take it again I'd maybe have 1 to 2 teas a week just to get rid of any bloating xx

I tried this a few months ago. It was really good and definitely worked but it is a laxative and I found it really hard to go to the toilet naturally for about 2 weeks after taking this! I did have a tea every night though. If I were to take it again I'd maybe have 1 to 2 teas a week just to get rid of any bloating xx

Yeah they are good for bloating, not great for long term though ha. I would try them if your not going anywhere the following day . Xx

I found garcinia Cambogia tablets work for me!

Thanks everyone I've been into holland and Barrett's today and bought Dr Stuarts Slimplus Tea! Going to give them a try tomorrow they are an appetitive suppressor :) will post to let you know how I get on!

When it works in the morning are you not off the toilet that morning ? Wouldn't be ideal before or during work lol
Xx

one of my clients went from a size 16 to size 10 from having green tea! i was like i need some of this! ha ha ha!

Im drinking a chinese blend, which is amazing. Its called Piao Yi Jain Fei Cha- Piao Yi Tea. Its got a really pleasant taste, nothing like tea at all. (im a coffee girl!) Very detoxifying and ive seen the results really quickly. I have been exercising too... but i still indulge in some cake! Im definatly going to buy another course. xoxo

I found garcinia Cambogia tablets work for me!

Have just seen an ad in the paper for these! Are there any side effects? What way do they work?xxx

I have been taking them for months, there are no known side affects. They stop your body from absorbing fat and it comes out with your stools lol, you don't get diarrhoea though. They have helped me loose a stone on slimming world, obviously slimming world was a factor but I would loose 3lbs a week and when I had a bad week I still would loose! They supposedly suppress your appetite too. If you look on amazon or eBay you can get some good stuff, do a bit of research on them first as you need 1000mg of garcinia Cambogia extract each day I think, it's a fruit so it's natural.

When it works in the morning are you not off the toilet that morning ? Wouldn't be ideal before or during work lol
Xx

I know ha hmmm a few trips to the loo but seemed to be okay in the afternoon. Best to have the tea when you know your off work. Don't what any accidents ha x

Just a update....ive lost about a stone drinking my chinese tea! Plus my skin looks amazing from drinking so much hot water! Radient and smooth! Im impressed! ;) xoxo

Just a update....ive lost about a stone drinking my chinese tea! Plus my skin looks amazing from drinking so much hot water! Radient and smooth! Im impressed! ;) xoxo

Do you me asking where you got it from x

Yes please tell us where you got it from!? I want some!!

I got mine from a chinese herbalist shop. They do accupunture there! Hopefully you can either buy them from ebay/amazon or pop into the herbal shops.... they know what they are on about!

My branding has a yellow box with new impressions on it. Hths xoxo

I've been drinking BOOTEA

I have one in the morning and a nighttime tea every other night

It does work as my smaller size jean say so :D

Latest posts

Back