Weirdest Childhood Fears!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be scared of Worzel Gummidge! When the TV show used to come on, I'd hide behind the couch! lol

I used to be scared of Worzel Gummidge! When the TV show used to come on, I'd hide behind the couch! lol

Oh god yeah, he was well scary!!!

I have a friend who was petrified of crumpets (lol) any food with holes in scared the life out of her :s

Mine and still is spiders and rollercoasters....I didn't understand the rollercoaster one until a few years ago when me, my son and my parents went to alton towers. My mom decided we should all go on the log flume, including my boy who was nearly 3 at the time.........now my boy is terrified of rides and this is quite possibly how I came to not liking to lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

This thread has made good reading . . . .

To add my own, I was scared of the sun in picture books when it had like a moulded face going on and used to blow the clouds --- eeeuurgh still shudder now lol), lifts in multi storey carparks since we got stuck in one, daleks on Dr Who (i used to watch them from behind a cushion with my feet tucked up under me), my garden swing as I got bigger cos the bit in the ground used to visibly rock when I was at the high point!

I'm sure there must be more but these are the first that spring to mind lol

There were things that I should have been scared but unfortunately wasn't.
(Matches and scissors) :eek:

Now we are intrigued lol x

Mmm. Well a sofa was involved, and a haircut.
Both happened in our first house, and we moved when I was 6, so clearly I was just an innocent :evil: young infant, woefully neglected by her bad parents ......

Latest posts

Back