Welcome back Lily n Co.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debz

Reaction score
Welcome back Lily, hpoe you had fab hol!!!!!!!!!

Debz xx

Debz said:
Welcome back Lily, hpoe you had fab hol!!!!!!!!!

Debz xx

Hiya!!

Thanx, had a fab time, it was really hard work you know, strolling on the soft white sands listening to the crystal clear sea lapping on the beach and sipping cocktails in the glorious sinshine..........................HEAVEN!!!!

Amanda

Oh, no, I'm not jealous now, not at all (!) :D :green:
Do you think I can persuade my dad to build a swimming pool and sand pit in the back garden to recreate the effect? (In Feb? Yeah right!)
Glad you had a fab time hun... all hands to the deck opening the website now I guess!!
xxx

Lily said:
Hiya!!

Thanx, had a fab time, it was really hard work you know, strolling on the soft white sands listening to the crystal clear sea lapping on the beach and sipping cocktails in the glorious sinshine..........................HEAVEN!!!!

Amanda

All that basking in the sunshine and cocktail drinking can really take it out of you can't it? ;)
Sounds fab.......glad you had a good time.
K x

OK thats enough!!!!!!!!!!!:green: :green: :green: :green:

Debz xx
Lily said:
Hiya!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back