Well my Flabber is Gasted!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done. Pleased to see I have my little star!!!

Feel part of the club now!

I'm loving this new rule now that I think about it. x

How do I do this on my phone as I'm only ever on my phone xx on app

Do I have to have a star even though I dont work for a company??? I am a freelance trainer, so could work for any company? I am not employed by any of them. Im confused:eek:

How do I do this on my phone as I'm only ever on my phone xx on app

If you dont have anything to disclose then dont worry about it.

Do I have to have a star even though I dont work for a company??? I am a freelance trainer, so could work for any company? I am not employed by any of them. Im confused:eek:

I think we may all be getting bogged down in semantics here LOL.

What we are trying to make more clear is that some people who are giving out advice on a thread about this that or the other product or training may be doing so in such a way as to "hide" the fact that they may have a financial gain to be had by recommending said company.

I think we may all be getting bogged down in semantics here LOL.

What we are trying to make more clear is that some people who are giving out advice on a thread about this that or the other product or training may be doing so in such a way as to "hide" the fact that they may have a financial gain to be had by recommending said company.

Ah I see. well i try to just deal in facts, so i think Im not rule breaking lol
thanks Fiona

The salon software threads spring to mind, lol
Some geeks only ever participate in such threads don't they?

Latest posts

Back