Wella 12/96...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colourwizz

Reaction score
Thanks to those of your for your help concerning my friends who has a pinky blond ambition!

So...i am using the tint over pre bleached hair.

My plan is to lift her roots using bleach (she has white blonde hair already, all be it a bit patchy as she let another girl do the roots before me). So once i have evened out the tone i was planning on rinsing the bleach off, shampooing, towel dry and then apply the 12/96. I have been advised to use it with 3% as i am purly toning and adding colour no lift will be needed, most likely to the mids/ends 1st then the roots (as the roots will surely grab the colour 1st being freshly bleached). Prob leave on for about 15-20 mins? She does want it to look pinky/purple so dont worry im not going mad leaving it on this long :) But does it sound ok?

Could i just have a few ok's about this, with me not using it b4 wanted to check...

Thanks alot guys, only posted 1 thread on here and i love it already!

i wudnt be using a highlift for a toner for two reasons, one ITS HIGHLIFT peroxide drop or not, it is not its purpose, secondly i wudnt want to use it because toner on hair that blonde shud be developed visually and therefore applied to dry hair. shampoo out bleach, condition, apply porosity spray to even it out and then work quickly and develop visually.

viton s 9 1/2.19 is also a nice pinky colour x

I love the new 12/96, but i use it as a pastel toner to get that white/platinum look! not sure what it would do if left on for a long time with 3%!

J x

Latest posts

Back