Wella 9/8 or luo po1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Got a full head bleach tomorrow (roots only) and heard wella 9/8 is a good toner. I normally use luo po1. Which is beat anyone got a pic of the wella one x

I've not used 9/8...always use 10/8 and I love it. I've used p01 once and it was nice but still prefer 10/8 xx

What do u mix 10/8 with x

3% if using as a toner xx

I always, always tone after full head bleach, like you say it just doesn't look great if not xx

I always, always tone after full head bleach, like you say it just doesn't look great if not xx

Yes i always tone aswell just wanted to try something different

Yes, I'm the same. 10/8

10/8 in koleston with pastel 2:1

9/8 can go quite grey very quickly. 10/8 is beautiful!

Igora royal 1251 mixed with 1254 they are pastel toners very very nice, they must be left on for recommended time even if they do look scared while processing, they do come out really nice, hope this might help

Ive chickened out and brought po1 haha

Good luck anyway

Don't use 3% wella don't do 3% so the 3% would be wholesaler brand that's not recommended you will get much better results mixing 10/8 with pastel like wella recommends! 1 part 10/8 2 parts pastel x

I never thought of that and I've never used pastel...I'll give it a try :) xx

10/16 with pastel is gorge over bleach, I often put 9/8 in aswell 2 give it abit more depth 2 grab onto. Or if u use colour touch as a toner then 9/16 & 10/0 gives the same affect. X

Got a full head bleach tomorrow (roots only) and heard wella 9/8 is a good toner. I normally use luo po1. Which is beat anyone got a pic of the wella one x

Here is 10/8 with pastel x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394061321.931792.jpg

HairBy Amanda

Igora royal 1251 mixed with 1254 they are pastel toners very very nice, they must be left on for recommended time even if they do look scared while processing, they do come out really nice, hope this might help

1251?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back