Wella, best toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haironwheels

Reaction score
so my client is a natural 5 but has colour on mid lengths ends and would like an ombré effect I've taken a strand test and bleach bathed her hair and applied bleach with 20vol to just get it a little lighter I was just wondering what toner I should use I'm thinking wella illumia 9.60 but I was just wondering what everyone else thought?? Thanks guys I have scratched the photos for you to see :) first picture is strand test 2nd is the colour she would like to eventually go ...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I would use an 8 to tone this , I don t think a 9.60 would give u the right colour X

Hang on the second strand is the colour she wAnts to b ? Confused !

No the second picture is what she wants to achieve the strand test is folded over sorry just so you can see the colour I've lifted ... :) sorry

Wella colour touch 8/73 and 1.9% is lovely to tone with,I'd stick to an 8 depth x

Thinking I'm gonna go for wella illumina 8/69 bit worried thAt using 8/73 will throw of even more gold ...

Thinking I'm gonna go for wella illumina 8/69 bit worried thAt using 8/73 will throw of even more gold ...

The 8/69 will be very cool even on this much warmth. I'd go with 8/71 in colour touch its beautiful.

Very happy with results :)

Latest posts

Back